STREET275 CLASS RULES
1/8 Mile, .400 Pro Tree, Stock Appearing Body
Cars cannot run faster than 5.50 E.T CUT OFF. This is a heads up style class with a cap
· 28×10.5 slicks, 275/60/15 Radials (Pro Radials allowed) max sidewall designation allowed (or factory size tires on larger rims)
· Slick tires, biased DOT or radials allowed.
· Factory street type cars/trucks. Domestic and import allowed.
· OEM style (and material) roof, quarters, firewall and rockers mandatory
· Wheel Tubs Allowed
· Working headlights and taillights mandatory, this means headlights not fog lamps.
· No dragsters, roadsters, altereds, or center steer cars.
· Must be street appearing. Must have 2 front seats or 1 bench seat. Carpeted interior even if rear seat is removed. Factory appearing dash or pre-approved dash pad required (aluminum Sheet Metal dash NOT allowed). Must have any interior door panels
· Windows, lexan and light weight permitted
· No Wheelie Bars
· No bracket racing aids, no throttle stops (electric or pneumatic), no optical sensors.
· No delay boxes permitted for starting ling procedures or other driver aided electronics.
· The application or use of any device, mechanical or electronic that permit the driver to ascertain the position of their vehicle in relation to the starting line is prohibited.
· Progressive nitrous controller system permitted.
· No electric or air shifters permitted!!!! MUST MANUALLY SHIFT CAR IN THIS CLASS!!
· All cars must meet the IHRA/NHRA safety requirements.
· Drivers must wear the safety equipment required for the ET’s being run.
· Lower Engine containment device mandatory.
RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE IN ORDER TO KEEP PARITY IN THE CLASS.
STREET275 competitor Eric Webber and the Green Bastard
Jeff Patterson-Bloom 2018 Street275 Champion