¼ Mile, .400” Pro Tree, 1/4 Mile
· SWB motorcycle is a heads up class for street legal, stock wheelbase motorcycles. Motorcycles in this class must/ may be required to do one lap on a closed coursed (Similar to Real Street) with no changes other than releasing the front end strap (if equipped
· Bikes qualify based on ET. Lane choice is determined by qualifying position
· Chassis – one stock frame is required. Aftermarket swingarm and 1” offset triple clamps are permissible. ½” offsets are not permissible.
· OEM wheel base +/-1”
· Suspension – minimum 2” ground clearance to any metal part for all motor entries. Minimum 4” for power adder.
· Electrical – stock ecu, fully operable headlights and taillights are required. Horn and signals may be deleted. Air shifters are permitted.
· Wheelie Bars prohibited
· No ballast
· Power adders permitted
· Clutch – stock one style clutch is required. Heavy springs and Block’s Performance style clutch ‘mods’ are permitted.
· Any dot tire permitted
RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE IN ORDER TO KEEP PARITY IN THE CLASS.
8.80 Extreme Bike
¼ Mile, .400” Pro Tree
· Power Adders Permitted
· Any tire permitted
· Bar Bikes Permitted
· Any length permitted
· Down track electronics to slow bike prohibited
· 2 step permitted
· Launch control permitted
· Sleds prohibited
· Quads prohibited
· Air Shift Permitted
· Quick Shift permitted
· Auto Shift permitted
· One rider/ one bike (per race)
· No delay boxes
· Deep staging permitted
Bracket Racing Bikes and Sleds
¼ Mile, .400” Pro Tree, Dial In
· All run
· Bikes/sleds will qualify based on R/T
· Lane choice is determined by qualifying position